In Balance 3D game, you are to operate a ball, simultaneously keeping its balance. It is not so easy: your way runs over the clouds across narrow roads and air tunnels. React fast, don't cross the edges of the field, lest you should slide down to the chasm! Intermediate results are not saved - if you fall it will bring you to the beginning of the level.
Every new stage will bring you new challenges: steep slopes and bends, dangerous areas, barriers - there is no time for boredom. Explore the worlds as much as you like taking your time, or hold the time records. Be attentive and patient, and you will succeed in winning the game from beginning to end!
There are several types of controls available: arrows, joystick and G-sensor. While using G-Sensor for the ball stability, you should hold the device vertically, slightly sloping it ahead (30 degrees).
Updated: April 14, 2015 Size: 21M Installs: 10 000 000 – 50 000 000 Current Version: 2.5.8 Android: 2.3+
1. At this point in the game 34 levels to go through. New levels are added regularly.
2. The game has two modes screen (supports portrait and landscape modes).
3. Several types of controls:
– Camera (move your finger across the screen) + Arrows;
– Camera (move your finger across the screen) + G-sensor;
– Camera (joystick) + Arrows;
– Two-way controller (the old method);
Control via G-sensor – experimental (!) And at the stage of improvement. When using it, be aware that the position of the device in which a ball is in a state of tranquility – hold the device horizontally with a slight forward lean (30 degrees).
Left in the game settings previous control types (in case you do not fit new control).
1. Redesigned the game menu.
2. 6-12 levels are updated.
3. Added new levels. Now available to you 34 levels.
1. Experimentally added new control G-sensor and is available in the game settings (control the ball way to tilt the device). Note that the position of the device in which a ball is in a state of tranquility – hold the device horizontally with a slight forward lean (30 degrees).
2. New control! Who is controlling the camera has become much more comfortable for that is no longer needed a joystick, used finger movements.
3. Added new levels, now you are 31 full levels.